Thursday, June 05, 2008

A New Earth

I saw Oprah Show that review a book titled "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. First thing in my mind is maybe this book related to global warming issue or anything like that. But i'm wrong :p

I haven't read this book yet, but from the review i think this is a good book. A woman said this:
Everybody's busy to find peace. But in fact, one little moment, i'm sitting right here talking to you is peace.
This sentences attract me to think. What's that mean?
I think what the woman wants to say is we can find peace everywhere if we want to.
For example : when your boss give you additional jobs (in fact you're already busy enough), you may get angry or you may complain behind your boss. But if you reflect once again, actually you have another choice to take. You can see it as your boss trust you to do the job and he don't trust anyone else. It's quiet awesome :) Then you can enjoy the job and feel peace without anger.

Unfortunately, sometimes or maybe often, we don't see that good one. We just see the negative side, suffering, from one event.

I hope if you read this post, please try to act positive whatever the events are.I don't care whether you success or fail to act right..but at least you try :)

No comments: